Monday 2 April 2012

New Year, New Challenges!


This year its the turn of the Stag to attempt the Round Britain Reliability Run, should be fun I hope, it was in the Spitfire last time. Speaking of which, I dusted the cobwebs off the Spitfire today as it had been sorned since its MOT last November, taxed it and gave it a good run up to Morrisons for some shopping. Its amazing what you can get in the boot!


I have just booked the Stag in for its MOT in our local garage as its renewal has crept up on me and I've only got 7 days left on the ticket. Fingers crossed all is well, I've done all the usual checks but this is the first time I haven't sent it up to Faversham Classics for a service beforehand as I plan for it to have a service closer to the RBRR, it's only done 3500 miles since the last one and 2000 of those were on the 10CR



No comments: